Mail Piece Design Professional Certification Program - August 2019
2nd Floor Training Room
1675 7th St.
Oakland, CA 94615
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Classes of mail
- Processing categories
- Basic addressing
- Barcode formats
- Automation letters
- Reply mail address information
- USPS Mail certification test
Why Take This Training:
- Prepares you for successful completion of the USPS Mail Piece Design Professional Certification test.
- Completion of the test will provide you with valuable USPS certification for 2 years.
- This one-day class provides the simplest, quickest way of mastering the topics necessary to successfully pass the test.
Instructor - Debra Carmona
Debra Carmona is currently the Manager of the Bulk Mail Entry for the United States Postal Service in the Bay-Valley district. She is has worked in Bulk Mail Entry for over 15 years.
Register Today: space is limited
$200 Registration Fee
Questions? Contact Elisa Sloan, Customer Relations Coordinator, 510-622-7465
|Event Name:||Mail Piece Design Professional Certification Program - August 2019|
|Show Event Date:||Aug 22, 2019|
|Individual Registration Rate:||200.00|